General Terms and Conditions of Business
§ 1 Validity, definitions of terms
(1) Softarc Consulting GmbH, Ludersdorf 219, 8200 Gleisdorf, Austria (hereinafter: “we” or “ANGULARarchitects”) operates an online shop for services under the website https://www.angulararchitects.io. The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter: “Customer” or “you”) in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) “Consumer” within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. “Entrepreneur” is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or self-employed professional activity, whereby a partnership with legal capacity is a partnership endowed with the capacity to acquire rights and incur liabilities.
§ 2 Formation of contracts, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our online shop at https://www.angulararchitects.io.
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are non-binding and do not constitute a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop, the following regulations shall apply: The customer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online shop. The order is placed in the following steps:
- Selecting the chosen service(s),
- Adding the products by clicking on the corresponding button (e.g. “Add to shopping basket”, “Add to shopping bag” or similar),
- Checking the details in the shopping basket,
- Calling up the order overview by clicking on the corresponding button (e.g. “Proceed to checkout”, “Proceed to payment”, “Proceed to order overview” or similar),
- Entering/checking the address and contact details, selecting the method of payment, confirming the General Terms and Conditions and the cancellation policy,
- If the agreed quality of the goods deviates from their usual quality and conditions of use, confirmation of a negative quality agreement,
- Completion of the order by pressing the button “Buy now”. This constitutes your binding order.
- The contract is concluded when you receive an order confirmation from us to the specified e-mail address within three working days.
(4) In case of conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with Softarc Consulting GmbH, Ludersdorf 219, 8200 Gleisdorf, Austria.
(5) Before the order is placed, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the General Terms and Conditions and the cancellation policy, shall be carried out by e-mail after the order has been placed by you, in part automatically. We do not store the text of the contract after conclusion of the contract.
(6) Input errors can be corrected by means of the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. “back button” of the browser). They can also be corrected by aborting the order process prematurely, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
(7) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Subject matter of the contract and essential features of the products
(1) In the case of our online shop, the subject matter of the contract is:
The provision of services. The concrete services offered can be found on our product pages.
(2) The essential features of the services can be found in the item description. If the agreed quality of the goods deviates from their usual quality and conditions of use, this will be expressly pointed out in the item description (negative quality agreement). Insofar as the customer has given his express consent to the negative deviation in quality, this defines the subject matter of the contract. We reserve the right to change seminar contents slightly in order to be able to offer up-to-date seminar contents at all times.
§ 4 Prices, shipping costs and delivery
(1) Our offer is primarily aimed at entrepreneurs worldwide. For this reason, the prices displayed are initially net prices. As soon as we have been able to determine in the course of the order whether you are liable to pay VAT, we will also display the gross prices.
(2) Purchased tickets for seminars are to be paid within 7 days after purchase.
§ 5 Right of withdrawal
As a consumer you have a right of withdrawal. This is governed by our cancellation policy.
§ 6 Contract language
The contract language is German and English.
§ 7 Warranty
(1) The warranty is governed by the statutory provisions.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item/digital goods or the service provided immediately upon fulfilment of the contract for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this will of course have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 8 Final provisions/dispute resolution
(1) Austrian law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence is not withdrawn (favourability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the provider’s registered office.
(4) The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.